The Mountain Phoenix Community School is overseen by the Governing Council. The current seven member council is comprised of parents and community members. Board Members have actively served on a school committee and have demonstrated interest and commitment to the mission of the school.
The Mountain Phoenix Governing Council holds regular business meetings 4th Wednesday of each month, beginning at 6:30 PM. The public is invited and encouraged to attend the Regular Business Meetings to keep informed. There is a time for public comments at the beginning of each Business Meeting. An agenda for each meeting will be posted on the Governing Council Meeting Agenda Page at least 24 hours in advance.
The 2014-2015 MPCS Governing Council Members are:
- President, Kyle Schurter (2nd Term, 2014/15 – 2015/16): firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vice President, Jeff Wilhite (1st Term, 2014/15, 2015/16): email@example.com.
- Secretary, Robin Adams (1st Term, 2013/14 – 2014/15): firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Treasurer, Victoria Hannu (1st Term, 2013/14 – 2014/15): email@example.com.
- Member at Large, Gina Schley (1st Term, 2013/14 – 2014/15): firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Member at Large, Nathan Ballenger (1st Term, 2014/15 – 2015/16): email@example.com.
- Member at Large, Liz Titus: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact everyone on the board, please email email@example.com.