The role of the Governing Council (also known as the Board of Directors) is to uphold the mission, vision, and policies of the school. We are committed to making sure issues from our parents get addressed in a positive and timely manner.
If you are interested in learning about the composition, regulations, and limitations that govern the Council, please review the MPCS ByLaws.
Governing Council Members
Your 2017-2018 Governing Council members are:
To reach all of the governing council members at once, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your 2016-2017 governing council members are:
- Jeff Wilhite (email@example.com)
- Rich Peters (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Gina Schley (email@example.com)
- Nicole Dominic (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sarah Landreth (email@example.com)
- Don Toups (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- To reach all of the governing council members at once, email email@example.com.
Governing Council Meeting Schedule
Parents are encouraged to attend at least one Governing Council meeting each school year. The meetings take place on the fourth Wednesday of the month at 6:00 p.m. There are three months that conflict with the schools holiday schedule (November, December, and March) and during those months, meetings will be held on the third Wednesday of the month. This is a great way to learn more about the leadership at MPCS (and the meetings count toward your volunteer hours)!