Dear Mountain Phoenix Families…
As always, there is much activity and enthusiasm happening around campus!
Please make note of the following important information:
- Car Signs – (Colored paper w/your child’s name & grade) If your child is in grade 1-8, and has no younger siblings, you should have received one of these…if you did not, please see Julie in the office. Families with Preschool and/or Kindergarten children did not receive a sign due to the fact that you need to walk in to school to pick up your child(ren). Last year, we found these signs helped make carline run more efficiently! Place Sign on the Passenger Dashboard so that it may be seen Clearly from Carline Pick-up! If you carpool, please share your sign with the members of your carpool so we can easily get the correct children to you
- Fun Run Flyer & Pledge Sheet – The Fun Run will be held on Monday, October 1. We encourage your child to seek out pledges to support health, fitness and MPCS! This was one of the most fun experiences the children (and adults!) had last year! (additional flyers and sheets available on the website under Events)
- School Pictures – Tuesday, September 25…If you will be purchasing a picture package for your child(ren), please return the form you received today, along with exact payment amount, in a sealed envelope labeled with your child’s name, grade and teacher’s name. These should be returned to your child’s classroom on Picture Day, in your Friday Folder.
- Lango Spanish Classes – Language-immersion classes for 1-12 year old children—classes will be held after school beginning September 11 at MPCS. Contact Senora Cahoone @ email@example.com to sign-up. (additional flyers on the website under Events)
- In order to utilize Before or After Care, you must purchase a punch card (see Julie in the office). Children may not be sent to the Great Hall or left unattended after school…please watch your child(ren) at all times. The only children who will be supervised by Before or After Care staff are those that have purchased a punchcard and are signed in for that day.
Vital Health Cards & Economic Data Sheets
- Please return completed forms to the office ASAP! These were in the binder that was handed out at the Back-to-School Picnic…if you did not receive one, see Brigitte or Julie.
Thank you…MPCS Admin