2016 Annual Give – Let’s Get 100% Participation in Every Class!
Support MPCS & Donate to the MPCS Annual Give:
- Online Giving – Donate online at www.coloradogives.org/MPCS.
- Offline Giving – If you would prefer to donate by check, simply attach a note to your donation with your child’s name, grade and teacher. Place your check (made payable to MPCS Foundation) in an envelope and either mail to MPCS or drop off at the Main Office. Our address is 4725 Miller St., Wheat Ridge, CO 80033.
- Change your Facebook profile pic to show your support.
- Send an email to the important people in your lives — extended family, grandparents and friends — and invite them to support MPCS. Here is an example of what you can say.
Let’s get 100% participation in every class! Every gift is welcomed and so appreciated, no matter the amount. Every classroom that receives at least 85% participation will receive $350 to the classroom fund. Classrooms that receive 50%-84% participation will receive $100 toward their fund. Please reach out to family, friends and neighbors to help with this initiative. Thank you for your help…it means so much to our school!
Why the Annual Give Is So Important
By donating to the Annual Give, you ensure the financial security of MPCS and enhance the arts-based education available to our community. The money helps to support our Waldorf teaching methods and specials such as handwork, music, games/PE, Eurythmy, art, and Spanish. It also helps with faculty professional development and training, Waldorf-inspired classrooms and curriculum, as well as capital improvements on our campus.
How Much Should I Give?
Our goal for the Annual Give is to raise $200K by December 31, 2016. Based on our current enrollment, this would mean a $400 Annual Give donation per student. We understand that some families are able to give more, and some less. So we ask that everyone give a meaningful gift, no matter the amount. 100% participation from our community is critical because supporters outside the school look closely at that support percentage.
How Your Donation Will Support MPCS
Your donation will help us accomplish the following goals:
- Improving our playgrounds to include natural elements, curriculum gardens and woodworking for inspiring, experiential learning
- Developing distinguished educators and staff through a robust professional development program
- Ensuring all children have quality tools and supplies in the classroom while keeping school material fees reasonable for families
Don’t forget, by scheduling your Annual Give donation for Colorado Gives Day, you are increasing the value of every dollar that you donate! Schedule your donation today!
If you have a question, please write the MPCS Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.