2017 MPCS Annual Auction – Spring into Auction (4/8)
Saturday, April 8
6:00 to 10:00 p.m.
Denver Kickers Club, Golden
Early bird tickets go on sale March 1 for $35/person!
2017 Auction Corporate Sponsors
The Auction is one of MPCS’ biggest fundraisers. All the proceeds from this fun event directly benefit our students through classroom improvements, program growth, campus upgrades, and professional development for our faculty. This year’s Auction will feature live music, food, drinks, and dancing! Be sure to reserve your babysitter now because you won’t want to miss this:
- Live music from Lillian Soderman & MPCS’ very own Wylie Jones
- Delicious food & drinks
- Gorgeous themed baskets, time with teacher, and class projects to bid on during the silent auction
- Exciting items to bid on during the live auction (Roost Farms CSA, MPCS parking spot, night at Red Rocks!)
- “Grab & Go” Table with gift certificates from local restaurants
- Opportunity to win free gifts throughout the night
Every Ticket Sold Benefits MPCS
Support MPCS by buying a ticket to the Auction:
- Price $35/person (ONLY AVAILABLE March 1 to 10)
- BUY TICKETS HERE – $45/person or $80/two people (Available March 11 – April 8)
Exciting Selection of Auction Items
Silent Auction Items
Here is just a sampling of the silent auction items that will be available to bid on:
- Time with teacher:
- Four hours of childcare provided by Games Teacher Lynn Pollitt during which she will entertain your children with her own games, crafts, puppets, and stories in your home
- A day at Roost Farm with Miss Elizabeth
- Theme Baskets:
- Outdoors & Camping
- Relaxation & Healing
- Class Projects:
- Dream Catcher
- Handmade Cradle & Doll
- Hand-Crafted Bench
Live Auction Items
The live auction is going to be exciting! We’re working hard to put together a selection of packages that make you jump out of your to bid. Here is just a taste of what’s going to be available:
- A Red Rocks package including John Prine AND Umphrey McGee Tickets at Red Rocks!
- An MPCS parking spot
- A family photo package with D & L Photography
- A CSA from Roost Farms
Earthy, Soulful, and True
Lillian Soderman began embarking on her journey of writing and performing music in December of 2010. A student of music since the age of six, singing has always been Lillian’s passion. She taught herself guitar to make her voice portable, which led to songwriting. Her whimsically audacious music will take you on a journey through healing and a continual unfolding into infinite presence. She has an ability to rock her listeners into a meditative state and then bring them back home. Lillian’s music reflects the vibe right now, Earthy, Soulful and True. It is Warm, it is Real…like a hot mug of ginger tea on a cold rainy Oregonian morning. Listen to Lillian here.
MPCS’ Very Own Wylie Jones
Even as a child, Wylie Jones has always shown an affinity towards creating and performing music, singing his first words. He began playing the piano at age 7 and picked up the guitar at age 13. As a young man he was inspired heavily by Kirk Hammett of Metallica and Jimmy Page/Robert Plant of Led Zeppelin. He remembers jamming out with his brother in their grandparents attic after discovering some Led Zeppelin albums up there. The two most life changing and pivotal musical moments in Jones life were being introduced to Bob Marley’s music and seeing Fredrick “Toots” Hibbert perform for the first time. These two reggae sensations were fathers to Jones as an adolescent. Their music moved him to follow a peaceful path. Listen to Wylie here.
Go Big…Be a Corporate Sponsor
Benefits of sponsorship include (these vary according to the investment level):
- A set number of tickets to the auction
- Recognition at the event
- Advertising in school publications
- Links from the MPCS website
We are opening up this exclusive offer to the MPCS community first; then we will be reaching out to local businesses to fill up the spots. Contact Carla Meade at email@example.com to secure your spot as one of our corporate sponsors for the 2017 auction.
Help Procure Live Auction Items
Mountain getaways, airline tickets, destination vacations, sports season tickets, cooking experiences, hotel stays, sports memorabilia, etc. (value $300 and up)
Procurement and Donation Tools
If you have questions about procurement or the event, please email Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org.