Before and After Care (Grades)
Kids SmART, Inc. is honored to be able to provide a high quality, yet affordable before and after school program for the children of Mountain Phoenix Community School. Kids SmART, Inc. is a child care company founded on the vision that every child deserves the opportunity to grow and thrive in a safe and nurturing environment. Kids SmART, Inc. is enrichment based and offers exciting ways to experience new things, meet new friends, and continue academic development as well.
Before Care Program
Morning program will be structured around the children’s energy levels and is dependent upon whether they have homework or need to eat breakfast.
- 7:00 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. – Children arrive/check-in
- 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. – Quiet games and crafts
- 8:00 a.m. to 8:25 a.m. – Outside/ Walk children to classrooms
After Care Program
Children that are signed up and not present will be sought out to ensure that they are safe and in an approved activity or location.
- 3:30 to 4:00 p.m. – Rollcall/Announcements
- 4:00 to 4:15 p.m. – Snack/Social Time
- 4:15 to 4:45 p.m. – Outside/Inside Game Time
- 4:45 to 5:15 p.m. – Homework Club (or other choice activity)
- 5:15 to 5:4 5 p.m. – Choice Time (arts, crafts, science project, drama, or gym game)
- 5:45 to 6:00 p.m. – Cleanup/Go Home
Any child who needs to use before or after care must turn in a completed enrollment packet a current copy of immunizations (or a waiver form), and a one-time registration fee before they will be allowed to participate in the program.
- Enrollment Packet
- Immunization Records (from pediatrician)
- $45 for single child
- $90 for multiple children
Phone: 720 – 550 – 6728
Fax: 720 – 550 – 6729
For more details, please refer to Kids Smart’s website.