Before and After Care (ECE)
Mountain Phoenix before and after care is available for ECE preschool and kindergarten students on all regularly scheduled school days. Check our school calendar in advance to see if both before and after care are available on the days school is closed and on school holidays.
ECE Before Care
ECE Before Care Schedule
The schedule for the ECE Before Care Program is as follows:
- 7:00 a.m. – Morning start in the homeschool room
- 8:00 a.m. – Students transition to the ECE playground
- 8:30 a.m. – Students are dropped off at their classrooms
ECE Before Care Fees
The ECE Before Care daily fees are below:
- 1st child – $10.00/day
- 2nd sibling child – $9.00/day
- Frequent users (at least 3 times a week) – $8.00/day
ECE After Care (Monday – Thursday)
ECE After Care Schedule (Monday – Thursday)
The schedule for ECE After Care (Monday through Thursday) is as follows:
- 3:15 p.m. – ECE After Care begins on the ECE playground. Charges will start at 3:20 p.m. after a 5-minute grace period. For the Moonflowers kindergarten classroom only, charges will begin at 3:45 p.m.
- 5:30 p.m. – Pickup on the ECE playground.
Aftercare ends promptly at 5:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday. There will be a late charge fee of $1 per minute for any pickup after 5:30 p.m.
ECE After Care Fees (Monday – Thursday)
The ECE after care (Monday – Thursday) fees are as follows:
- 1st child – $12.00/day
- 2nd sibling child – $11.00/day
- Frequent users (at least 2 times a week) – $10.00/day
ECE After Care Snack (Monday – Thursday)
A wholesome organic snack is prepared and provided for the children. If your child has an allergy, please send an extra snack with them.
ECE After Care (Friday)
ECE After Care Schedule (Friday)
The schedule for ECE After Care on Friday is as follows:
- 1:30 p.m. – After Care begins on the ECE playground. If the weather is poor, children will promptly transition to our ECE classrooms. Charges will begin at 1:35 p.m. after a five minute grace period.
- 5:00 p.m. – After Care pickup. There will be a late charge fee of $10 for any pickup after 5:00p.
ECE After Care Fees (Friday)
The daily fee from 1:30 to 5:00 p.m. on Fridays is:
- 1st child – $25.00/day
- 2nd sibling child – $24.00/day
- Frequent users (at least 2 times a month) – $20.00/day
ECE After Care Lunch and Snack (Friday)
Parents are to have a packed lunch for their child as the school will provide a wholesome organic snack. If your child has an allergy, please send an extra snack with them.
Sign In/Sign Out Process
For Before Care, parents MUST come to the homeschool classroom to sign in their children. When it is time for school to start, the Before Care teachers will then sign them out and take them to their ECE classroom and sign them in there.
For After Care, the children’s ECE teachers will sign them out of their classroom (if a parent doesn’t arrive by pick-up time) and sign them into After Care. Parents MUST come to the ECE playground (or homeschool classroom in bad weather) to sign their children out when they pick them up.
Billing and Payment for ECE Before and After Care
You will be billed for these services through your Jeffco Connect account monthly. Payments for these fees are due by the 30th and/or last day of each month. The flat fees are summarized above.
Fees for Late Payments or Failed Payments
In addition, there will be a $50 daily late fee until payment is made. Any failed ACH and Returned Checks will be charged a fee of $30. If any of these services provided are failed to be paid by the 3rd of each month, you will be notified by phone to pick up your child before after care starts that day.
If you have any questions, contact Ashley Mendoza, the Before and After Care Coordinator.