To maintain the integrity of our educational mission and best meet the needs of our students, we must ensure that shared values and common purpose exist between the school and its families. To that end, families interested in enrolling their child at Mountain Phoenix Community School are asked to observe the following process:
- Become familiar with the Waldorf developmental and artistic approach to education.
- Visit our campus for a tour, with your child if possible, to gain a living experience of MPCS. See Upcoming Tours for more info.
- Read and agree to school policies and procedures described in the MPCS Student/Parent Handbook and the Jeffco Code of Conduct.
- Complete and submit a Jeffco Choice Enrollment Form and an MPCS Application. Both documents are available below or in the MPCS Main Office.
- If requested, attend an enrollment conference. In some cases, before placement can be confirmed, parents may be asked to attend an enrollment conference to review the student’s needs and the school’s expectations.
Families who wish to enroll their child(ren) at Mountain Phoenix Community School must complete and submit both a Jeffco Choice Enrollment Form AND an MPCS Application:
- Jefferson County First Round Choice Enrollment Form
- MPCS PreK & K Application OR MPCS Grade 1-8 Application
Application materials must be submitted to the MPCS Main Office between Monday, January 5 and Friday, January 30.
You will need to have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer in order to view this file. Click here to install the program now.