To maintain the integrity of our educational mission and best meet the needs of our students, we must ensure that shared values and common purpose exist between the school and its families. To that end, families interested in enrolling their child at Mountain Phoenix Community School are asked to observe the following process:
- Interested families are first encouraged to become familiar with the Waldorf developmental and artistic approach to education.
- Visit our campus during one of the scheduled Orientation & Tour Dates, with your child if possible, to gain a living experience of MPCS.
- Complete and submit the Jeffco Choice Enrollment form. This document is available on the link below or from the MPCS office. The date of receipt is recorded for all completed enrollment documents to determine enrollment priority. In the event the school becomes oversubscribed students will be placed on a Wait List subject to a lottery per Jeffco policy.
- Read and agree to school policies and procedures described in the MPCS Student/Parent Handbook and the Jeffco Code of Conduct.
- Enrollment Conference: In some cases, before placement can be confirmed, parents may be asked to attend an enrollment conference to review the student’s needs and the school’s expectations.
Families who wish to enroll their child(ren) at Mountain Phoenix Community School must complete and submit BOTH the Jeffco Choice Enrollment Application and the MPCS Application to the Main Office. To attend a school tour, please refer to Upcoming Tours under the Enrollment heading.
Please print and complete appropriate forms:
Jeffco 2014 – 2015 1st Round Choice Enrollment form (1st Round is Jan. 8 – 24, 2014)
Jeffco 2014 – 2015 2nd Round Choice Enrollment form (2nd Round is Feb. 19 – Aug. 29, 2014) This form not yet available from Jeffco as of 11/12/13.
MPCS Preschool-Kinder Questionnaire
You will need to have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer in order to view this file.
Click here to install the program now.