Prepare for Registration
All families must attend Registration on Thursday, August 4 (2:00 to 7:00 p.m.) OR Friday, August 5 (11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.).
Make Registration faster and easier by completing many of the steps ahead of time (no paperwork will be accepted before registration):
- (ALL) School-Family Partnership Agreement – Please print the School-Family Partnership Agreement, read, sign it, and bring it with you to registration.
- (ALL) Update Jeffco Connect – Please read the instructions on how to update Jeffco Connect, update information for each child, and then “Print Summary” and bring it with you to registration. This summary will be used for contact information in the event that the computer database cannot be accessed. This is also your “proof” that Jeffco Connect has been updated. To read instructions on how to update Jeffco Connect, click here.
- (ALL) Pay Materials Fees through Jeffco Connect – Print receipt and bring to registration as proof that fees have been paid. Fees can be paid on Jeffco Connect starting July 27.
- (ALL) Print and complete Permissions & Waivers and bring to registration.
- (ALL NEW STUDENTS) Print and complete Records Request and bring to registration along with a copy of your child’s birth certificate.
- Clinic Forms:
- (ECE – ALL/GRADES – ANY STUDENTS WITH UPDATES) Immunization Forms – Must obtain immunization records for all ECE students and any grades students with updates.
- (IF NECESSARY) Medications – If your child will need medication(s) at school (this includes over the counter and prescription medications), print Medication Administration Permission, get doctor’s signature, and bring to registration along with the medication in its original bottle with your child’s name clearly marked.
- (ALL) Print and complete 2016-2017 Family Economic Data Survey and bring to registration.
- (ALL) Print and sign MPCS Volunteer Confidentiality Agreement and bring to registration. Every parent/guardian who plans to volunteer needs to fill out and submit this form.
- (ECE ONLY) Print the Vital Info Card, fill it out, and bring it to registration.
- (ECE ONLY) Print the General Health Appraisal Form, have it filled out by your child(ren)’s pediatrician, and bring it to registration
No materials will be accepted prior to Registration.
Please contact the appropriate enrollment coordinator to answer any questions you may have:
- ECE – If you have questions about registration for preschool or kindergarten, please contact Ashley Mendoza.
- Grades 1 to 8 – If you have questions about registration for the grades, please contact Sara Merkel.
All info can also be accessed under Community > Registration on the website.