Pizza Fridays 2016
Based off community and faculty input, Parent Council will be partnering with a new pizza vendor for our Pizza Friday Fundraiser next semester. We will begin using Lucky Pie, a local Denver pizzeria. The Parent Council chose Lucky Pie for their use of all organic Colorado flour made in house, organic cheese made in house and locally sourced organic produce from Isabelle Farms in Lafayette, CO. Their pepperoni is sourced from McDonald Farm in Brush, CO or Salumeria Biellese in New York. Both are all-natural and non-GMO.
What this means for your family?
- The cheese and pepperoni pizza slices will be smaller, coming from a 14″ pizza instead of an 18″ pizza. For a diagram of the approximate difference in slice size, click here.
- The gluten free pizza slices will be larger, coming from a 14″ pizza instead of a 10″ pizza.
- The price of a 1-slice Cheese Pizza Meal will remain at $3.50. The 1-slice Pepperoni Pizza Meal will increase by $.25 for a total of $3.75. The 1-slice Gluten Free Cheese Pizza Meal will be $4.00.
- Additional slices can be added onto all meal options for $1.00 each, up to 3 slices.
- Instead of the standard side of Caesar Salad, students will be provided with a variety of vegetable options throughout the semester including: organic baby carrots, organic snap peas, and mixed greens w/ dressing.
Pizza Fridays will recommence on Friday, January 15, 2016. You can order pizza by the semester or by the week. If you would like to order for the entire semester, you must submit your form to the Main Office by 3:30 p.m. on Tuesday, January 12. If you would like to order by the week, you must submit a form by 3:30 p.m. on Tuesday. To print the order form, click here.
If you have any additional questions, please email email@example.com.