Sticky Fingers Spring Session Now Enrolling
Thursdays (April 6th- May 18th) | 3:45-4:45 p.m. | Grades K-8 | Register HERE
Let your child release their inner chef!
Students will prepare and eat healthy, globally inspired recipes all while learning to cook in a fun, engaging and real-world way! Our Chefs will reinforce kitchen skills associated with our weekly recipes and emphasize each area of cooking-terminology, ingredients and fun nutrition facts (even a few bad jokes!) We will practice measurements, use a wide array of cooking utensils all while preparing the freshest ingredients. Full recipes will be created each class with our AWESOME master chef Sticky Fingers Cooking instructors.
Your kids can have a blast every week discovering how easy and fun it is to cook (and gobble-up!) tasty, healthy, American classics and globally-inspired Sticky Fingers Cooking recipes! Sticky Fingers Cooking offers young chefs the chance to explore exciting tastes (all seasonal and as local as possible!), master culinary skills (that they can put to use in family kitchens!) and nourish their bodies and minds. We provide all of the tools, ingredients and instruction needed to cook up a fun, delicious and healthy after-school snack each week. Our on-line recipe collection is included as well for each chef for future family cooking fun!
Here is a peek of the DELICIOUSNESS we have planned!
Please note that recipes are subject to change – Based on our creative whim! Sticky Fingers Cooking is 100% nut free. We CAN and WILL accommodate ANY and ALL food allergies
- Spring Asparagus Ramen Bowl + Japanese Melon Coolers
- Polish Potato-Cheese Pierogies + Polish Apple Cider
- Spanish Red Pepper Croquetas + Garlic Cream Sauce + Kid Sangria
- Creamy Sweet Pea Layered Lasagna cups + Minty Kale Pesto + Mint Shakes
- Buffalo Cauliflower Bites + Ranch Dressing + Very Berry Ice
- Ricotta Chive Gnocchi + Zucchini Carpaccio + Italian Lemon Soda
- Sweet potato Flautas + Guacamole + Sparkling Kid-Ritas
- Excellent Eggplant Parmesan Cups + Basil Lemonade
- Feta Greek balls on a Stick + Dill Cucumber Salad + Greek Green Lantern Sodas
- Lebanese Lemon Vegetable Couscous + Sour Cream + Lemon Drop SodaPop
- Radical Rainbow Hummus + Herb FlatBreads + Mint Lemonade
- General Tso’s Tofu + Steamed Rice Cakes + Ginger Fizz