How to Get Started in HelpCounter
1. Create Username and Password.
- New Parents – Create your username and password here. If the system is unable to find your email address, please email me at email@example.com.
- Returning Parents – All HelpCounter users must create a username and password. If you have not yet created a username and password, please do so here.
2. Log into HelpCounter.
To login, click here.
3. Update/Fill Out the Volunteer Interest Form.
Click on “Update Your Volunteering Interest Form” on your HelpCounter homepage. Check ALL of the committees, skills, events, etc. that sound fun, interesting, or like a good fit for your schedule/family life. We will send you volunteer opportunities throughout the year based on the interests you select.
4. Sign Up for Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities.
From the HelpCounter home page, click on “Check for Upcoming Opportunities” and then sign up by clicking “I’ll do this. To view a full list of volunteer opportunities, many of which are linked to HelpCounter, click here.