Ways to Volunteer
We need YOU! There are endless ways to get your volunteer hours. Here is just a sampling of ways you can help our school thrive:
- Support Your Child’s Classroom – Become a classroom representative, chaperone field trips, help prepare materials at home, etc.
- Volunteer at Community Events – Whether you want to chair an event or share an hour of your time, we need you!
- Attend School Meetings (Governing Council, Parent Council, Foundation, and committees)
- Support Committee Work – Database management, grant writing, fundraising, community outreach, share your expertise, etc.
- Volunteer in the Main/Middle School Offices.
- Meet with Volunteer Coordinator.
- Cook delicious treats for events.
- Donate items to school/classrooms ($10 worth of donations = 1 hour of volunteer time).
- Lead an after school enrichment activity.
- Volunteer at a community service day.
- Help direct traffic in the mornings/afternoons.
- Write for the newsletter and blog, photograph school events, contribute to social media, help design school communications, etc.
- Help Beautify Our Campus – Pull weeds, garden, etc.