Required Financial Transparency
Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304
(Commencing July 1, 2020)
- Charter School Adopted Budget – Including Uniform Budget Summary (current and prior two years)
- Charter School Financial Audit (current and prior two years)
- Charter School Salary Schedules or Policies (current and prior two years)
- List of Waivers Received by the Charter School
- Standardized Description and Rational for Each Automatic Waiver
- Federal Form 990, 990-EZ, or 990-PF and any associated schedules
- Other Charter School Specific Financial Information
- 2020/2021 Budget Dashboards
- 2019/2020 Budget Dashboards
- 2018/19 Budget Dashboards
- Link to Authorizing School District’s Financial Transparency Webpage: https://secure2.jeffco.k12.co.us/financial_transparency/
- Link to Public Financial Transparency Website View: https://coloradok12financialtransparency.com
Note: Charter schools are not required to post a financial data file as the charter school’s data is incorporated into the school district’s posted financial data file
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and
justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
Charter School Informational Summary
Mountain Phoenix Community School is a public school within the Jeffco School District. Mountain Phoenix serves approximately 600 students from preschool through eighth grade and employs more than 75 teachers, staff members, and administrators.
Mountain Phoenix Community School, in partnership with the Jeffco School District, values open and honest communication with its many stakeholders: staff, students, parents, and taxpayers.
Dee Roy, Business Manager
303.728.9100 ext: 303
Maggie Payne, Director of Enrichment and Student Support
303-728-9100 ext: 327
Mountain Phoenix Community School
4725 Miller St.
Wheat Ridge, CO. 80033
Required link: Colorado Department of Education School Finance Division