At Mountain Phoenix, fostering an environment of equity and inclusion is part of our school culture.
We support and embrace diversity in all its forms, including differences in ethnicity, cultural and religious heritage, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, geographic origin, and family structure.
We provide our students with a rich, inclusive curriculum that reflects the world in which we live and fosters a safe atmosphere where every member of the community is respected and multiple viewpoints can be peacefully expressed.
- 21-22 Special Education Learning Specialist
- 21-22 Instructional Assistant
- 21-22 Early Childhood Afternoon Assistant Positions
- 21-22 Before/Aftercare Assistants
- Early Childhood Substitutes
- Grades 1-8 Substitutes
If you have any questions or are interested in the substitute positions, please email email@example.com
You can find salary scales at this link: MPCS Salary Scales