Stewardship Day provides a wonderful opportunity to practice and teach stewardship, one of our core values. We believe that our children thrive when we responsibly provide a beautiful, safe, and fertile environment. To support this value, we host Stewardship Days every fall and spring.
Whether it’s pulling weeds, painting trim, moving rocks, or planting flowers — when our teachers, parents, and children come together to care for the earth and our campus, we gain respect and love for this place we call school.
- Move sand and wood chips.
- Spread dirt and grass.
- Paint ECE playhouse and picnic table outside of the Great Hall.
- Organize the costume shed and primary building library.
- Chainsaw stumps in front of the buildings.
- Clean, organize, and beautify many areas on campus!