Stewardship Day provides a wonderful opportunity to practice and teach stewardship, one of our core values. We believe that our children thrive when we responsibly provide a beautiful, safe, and fertile environment. To support this value, we host Stewardship Days every fall and spring.
Whether it’s pulling weeds, painting trim, moving rocks, or planting flowers — when our teachers, parents, and children come together to care for the earth and our campus, we gain respect and love for this place we call school.
Our next Stewardship Day is Saturday, September 14th, 2019.
Sign up on ParentSquare to let us know you are coming!
- Move sand and wood chips.
- Spread dirt and grass.
- Paint ECE playhouse and picnic table outside of the Great Hall.
- Organize the costume shed and primary building library.
- Chainsaw stumps in front of the buildings.
- Clean, organize, and beautify many areas on campus!