Saturday, November 20th from 11 am – 3 pm
The Winter Market features local artisans, handmade gifts, holiday treats, kid’s crafts, Twinkle Star Cafe, and the Little Elves’ Shoppe.
All are welcome.
Some booths only accept cash.
This event is open to the general public with free admission.
2021 Winter Market Vendors
- Amber Light Candles: Beeswax candles, 50+ kinds
- Anew Root Massage: 15 min massage sessions on an infrared heated Amethyst Bio Mat and Vibroacoustic massage table with noise canceling surround sound headphones. Gift Cards will be made available for online purchase within the next week.
- Celene’s Touch Massage Therapy: chair massage, jewelry and Love and Light Dolls
- DollsHeartFashion: doll clothes, knit items, homemade dog treats
- Eamon’s Awesome Cakes
- Get 2 Gnomey: Whimsical toys and home goods handcrafted from up-cycled and natural materials. And of course gnomes!
- Good Vibrations Bags: Handcrafted silk violin bags
- Hazel’s Bracelet Factory
- Happy Cones Co: Homemade caramel sauce, hot chocolate and mug gift sets, hand-dipped chocolates, gift boxes
- Hip Violet: Handmade baby gifts, face masks and retro inspired can koozies
- Imaginings and Magical Things
- Jeanne Makes It: Felted wool hearts, hats, bags and un-paper towels
- Kaleidoscope of Art and Tatyana Hope: Botanical and abstract paintings on canvas and watercolor paper (original and prints),
Handmade sketchbooks for watercolor and mix media
- Kaitrin Kuchera Fiber Arts: Wet felt items, hand dyed yarn, pyrographic usable wood pieces
- Lindas Jewelry
- Moona Creations: Small batches of handmade jewelry made with recycled metals and repurposed materials with a bold design
- The Resilient Hive: sustainable and eco-minded home goods
- Treva Wheeless
- Peach Perfect: Homemade beauty products and jewelry
- Pink Diesel Designs: Tuque, cowls, bags, knitted creatures
- Rusty Star Crafts: Felt toys, peg dolls, yard dice
- Sadie Fox Studio: Products with a focus on sustainability, comfort and style: up-cycled chenille washcloths, reusable face wipes, up-cycled wool hand warmers, lots of earrings, plant propagation wall hangings, fabric plant holders, remnant holiday napkins, scarves, and more!
- Seasonal Joy: Waldorf-inspired needle felting
- Soren & Sterling Coleman: Handmade baked goods
- SoulLabor: Holistic doula, birth and family artist – prints of original artwork, special edition Christmas cards
- Studio H Creative: Polymer sculpture, handmade, fine art
- Susan Ross-Kumley: Natural Soaps and Lotions
- Tracy Self: Hand-crafted gifts & treats
- Vibrant Approach, LLC
- Vital Roots Herbal Care: Natural, herbal, spirit and skin mend
- Wilderdad and Mandy Lemig Jewelry: Camping guidebook for kids and handmade jewelry
For additional questions, please email the event organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org