Care Provided by MPCS Staff
All Drop-In. Located in the Eurythmy Room.
Monday – Friday: 7:30 – 8:30 a.m.
Monday – Friday $6 or $96 per month
Staff will make sure the children get to class at the assigned time.
The fees for Before Care will be totaled and added to your child’s Jeffco Connect account by the 5th of each month or by the closest school day to the 5th.
In order for your child/ren to continue in the program, payment is due by the 15th of each month.
Out of School Time! After Care
Care provided by YMCA
All staff children and 3 & 4 year olds will need to be registered through the YMCA Program Director by emailing Lennon Wolfe, firstname.lastname@example.org
All others, please follow the above QR Code or Click Here.
Registration Fee is $50
All DROP-INS must be registered through YMCA prior to attending after care.
ALL families are encouraged to create a YMCA account AND HERE’S WHY:
YMCA is an established, trusted organization with their own licensing which requires separate protocols from that of Jeffco Schools.
For example, if you are running late, this allows YMCA to safely receive your child at the end of the MPCS school day.
By creating a YMCA account, their staff will then have access to your contact and emergency information.
You will have to put in a credit card on file, but will NOT be charged until you utilize this service.
YMCA will offer 2 snacks, fun activities and homework assistance!
Updated August 15, 2023.
We understand that families may need care before and after school hours for their children. To meet the needs of our busy families, we offer before and after care for students in preschool through eighth grade.
The purpose is to provide licensed, high quality, and affordable child care in the hours before and after school in order to meet the needs of families at Mountain Phoenix Community School.
We want the children to have fun, enjoy supportive and positive relationships with caring adults and to experience time for a big exhale after a busy school day!
- VALUES: The program is based on the same values of Mountain Phoenix Community School:
- SAFE: The staff is committed to making sure that the environment is safe for the children, that the children are safe with each other and that the staff are safe, too. We follow the same playground rules as during the regular school day.
- KIND: We believe that we all share a responsibility to support and nurture the children. That parents and staff show each other kindness while we encourage the children to show kindness to each other and to the staff.
- RESPECT: Respectful relationships are very important. We believe that quality of care we provide is measured by the quality of relationships we have with the children, with parents and our colleagues. We are committed to ensuring that all relationships are respectful; warm and caring; honest and open; fair and equitable.
- RESPONSIBLE: We take our responsibilities of caring for the children very seriously. We are grateful that you have entrusted your children into our care and as the parents of these children you share that responsibility with us.