Position: Development Coordinator
Review Date: Annually
Reports to: Director of Operations
Hours: ¾ time
The role of the Development Coordinator is to cultivate community by leading school wide events in a way that aligns and reflects the values of Waldorf Education and to support school enrollment goals through assisting with enrollments efforts, internal and externally including tours, speaking to interested parents, etc. .
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responds in a timely manner, (within 36 hours) to school inquiries regarding enrollment and new family questions.
- Supports school-wide events such as Grandparents’ Day, Harvest Festival, Winter Faire and others that may arise. Collaborates with Parent Council and Facilities Manager.
- Coordinates and hosts school tours, on a regular basis and as needed.
- Participates in organizing and hosting “Intro to Waldorf Education” parent orientations for new families in collaboration with DE.
- Attends JeffCo enrollment or other local school fairs.
- Participates on the Parent Council.
- Works closely with Marketing and Communications Specialist.
- Encourages participation in local events as well as promoting our school when possible, create partnership with Wheat Ridge organizations.
- Other assisting/support duties for both front offices, as needed and assigned by Director of Operations or Director of Education.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. Graduate work preferred. A minimum of two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Working knowledge of Waldorf education and charter schools.
Demonstrated experience and familiarity with community outreach events and enrollment in a charter school. Commitment to the vision, mission, core values, and strategic plan of MPCS.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to Dirk Angevine (email@example.com), director of operations.