We look forward to welcoming everyone to campus for August Registration!
Monday, August 5, 2019 : 12:00 – 2:00 pm New Families Only!
Monday, August 5, 2019 : 2:00 – 6:00 pm
Tuesday, August 6, 2019: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
*Please plan for one hour to go through registration, although it can go faster if you complete the steps below!
To help registration go smoothly, please complete the following steps and bring your completed paperwork to registration.
(Please note: If you do not have access to a printer, we will have these forms available at registration.)
- Use the following detailed instructions to make the required updates and payments in Jeffco Connect: Jeffco Connect Instructions for Parents
- Please read through the entire instructions carefully and print your Jeffco Connect Summary and proof of payment, if you pay online. Fees will be available to pay online as of August 1st.
- New this year! You can choose to optionally purchase a 2019-2020 yearbook through Jeffco Connect. There will be a line item that you can add to your cart when you pay your student materials fees. The yearbook cost is $28.00, but this price will be increasing throughout the year.
- Print the Permissions and Waivers and bring to registration. One form per student is required.
- Print the 2019-2020 Family Economic Data Survey and bring to registration. One form per family is sufficient.
- Print the School and Family Partnership Agreement and bring to registration. One form per family is sufficient.
- Review the following clinic information and bring any forms to registration that applicable to your students:
- Immunization Records: Bring a copy of the immunization records for all ECE students. Bring a copy of the immunization records for any grades students with updates.
- Immunization Exemptions: If you choose not to immunize, you must submit exemption forms. Please navigate to the Health Office web page to print out the appropriate exemption form (Medical or Non-medical) to bring to registration. If you would prefer to fill out an old exemption form, we will have those in the clinic at registration.
- Medications: If your child will need medication(s) at school (this includes over the counter and prescription medications), please navigate to the
- Health Office web page to print the Medication Agreement form. Have your doctor sign this form and bring to registration along with the medication in its original bottle with your child’s name clearly marked.
- Additional Clinic Forms: If needed, please navigate to the Health Office web page to print the Asthma Care Plan and Anaphylaxis Care Plan forms.
- We will sign two forms electronically through ParentSquare this year, the Volunteer Confidentiality Agreement and the Photo Permissions (for yearbook, marketing materials, and social media). Please watch for these ParentSquare posts after registration.
EARLY CHILDHOOD STUDENTS
- ECE students only: Print the General Health Appraisal Form, have it filled out by your child(ren)’s pediatrician, and bring it to registration. It is likely that your doctor also has a copy of this form in their office.
- ECE students only: Print the Vital Info Card and bring it to registration.
All NEW STUDENTS
- Bring a copy of your child’s birth certificate to registration.
- If you child previously attended another school, please print the Records Request and bring to registration.
- If you have questions about registration for preschool or kindergarten, please contact Ashley Mendoza.
- If you have questions about registration for the grades, please contact Julie Ortiz.
- If you have questions about registration for the homeschool, please contact Lynn Pollitt.
- You cannot take your paperwork with you.
- No materials will be accepted prior to registration dates.
- You cannot register during other school days/hours.
Our 7th graders will be providing childcare during the registration. This is a fundraising opportunity for our students, so we are asking for a suggested donation of $5.00 per child. Children must be 3 years old and potty-trained. No need to sign up ahead of time.