ECE Tuition, Fees, and School Hours
PreK and Kindergarten Tuition and Materials Fees (2020-2021)
Tuition (annually) Tuition (monthly) Materials Fees
- 5 Full Days $9,000 $900 $385
- 5 Half Days $6,000 $600 $385
- M, W, F: Full Days $6,000 $600 $385
- Tue and Thur: Full Days $4,500 $450 $385
Tuition (annually) Tuition (by semester) Materials Fees
- 5 Full Days state-funded $0 $385
- Napping House After Care $1,500 $750 no add’l fee
Colorado Child Care Assistance Program
Mountain Phoenix is so happy to share with our Preschool Families that we are now accepting CCCAP.
The Colorado Child Care Assistance Program (CCCAP) helps families that are homeless, working, searching for work or in school find low-income child care assistance.
Please click the following link for details on how to apply: https://www.jeffco.us/2495/Child-Care-Assistance.
For any questions please reach out to Ashley Mendoza at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preschool and Kindergarten Calendar
MPCS programs, including Preschool, are open on school days only. Please check the MPCS calendar to find out when the school is closed.
Preschool Program Hours
- Half-day PreK: Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- Full day PreK: Monday through Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
Kindergarten Program Hours
- Full day KG: Monday through Friday: 8:00 to 1:30 p.m.
- Napping House KG After Care: Monday through Thursday: 1:30 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. (Not available at the beginning of the 2020-21 school year due to COVID-19)
If You Are Late for Pickup or Drop Off
If you are more than 15 minutes late at drop off, you will need to check in at the office. If you are late for full day pickup, your child will go to our After Care Program and you will be responsible for any associated costs.
Because of our limited parking, we ask that you pick up your children promptly.
Clarification About the Kindergarten Cutoff Date
If your child is not 5 years old before October 1st, they are not considered a Kindergartener. However, we have older pre-schoolers in the Kindergarten class, which is why it’s referred to as a “Mixed-Age Kindergarten. Those families pay pre-school tuition for the whole school year, even after their child turns 5 (if that is after Oct. 1).
Upon Confirmation of Enrollment
- Sign and turn in the Contract ECE.
- Pay the last month deposit fee.
Withdrawing from MPCS
Materials, registration, and last month deposit fees are non-refundable. 4 weeks notice is required for withdrawal from Preschool. In the event that you provide 4 weeks advanced notice, your deposit will cover the last month of tuition.
Please refer to the ECE handbook for information on the ECE program.
Please contact our Business Manager, Dee Roy, at (303) 728.9100 x303, or email her at email@example.com.