ECE Tuition & Fees
PreK and Kindergarten Tuition and Materials Fees (2018-2019)
Tuition (annually) Tuition (monthly) Materials Fees
- 5 Full Days 8:30-3:15 $8,350 $835 $385
- 5 Half Days 8:30-12:30 $5,500 $550 $385
- M, W, F: Full Days 8:30-3:15 $5,500 $550 $385
- Tue and Thur: Full Days 8:30-3:15 $4,000 $400 $285
- 5 Full Days 8:30-3:15 $4,100 $410 $385
- 5 Extended Half Days 8:30-12:30 $1,400 $140 $385
- 5 Half Days 8:30-11:05 $0 $0 $385
Clarification About the Kindergarten Cutoff Date
If your child is not 5 years old before October 1st, they are not considered a Kindergartener. However, we have older pre-schoolers in the Kindergarten class, which is why it’s referred to as a “Mixed-Age Kindergarten. Those families pay pre-school tuition for the whole school year, even after their child turns 5 (if that is after Oct. 1).
Upon Confirmation of Enrollment
$50 enrollment fee
MPCS programs, including Preschool, are open on school days only. Please check the MPCS calendar to find out when the school is closed.
Materials, registration, and last month deposit fees are non-refundable. 4 weeks notice is required for withdrawal from Preschool. In the event that you provide 4 weeks advanced notice, your deposit will cover the last month of tuition.
Please refer to the ECE handbook for information on the ECE program.
Please contact our Business Manager, Dee Roy, at (303) 728.9100 x303, or email her at email@example.com.