Prospective Families (Apply to MPCS)
Jeffco Public Schools offers “Choice Enrollment” — a student from any district can apply to attend any Jeffco school that has space available.
Dates to Know
- The Round 1 application window is December 10th, 2019 – January 15th, 2020.
- Choice application offers will go out in late January.
- The Round 2 application window opens on January 21st, 2020.
All schools in the Jefferson County school district uses an enrollment system called EnrollJeffco. Families will use this system to apply and enroll in all Jeffco schools.
Ready to apply? Visit http://www.enrolljeffco.org
While Considering Mountain Phoenix Community School…
Because of the unique qualities of a charter school guided by the Core Principles of Waldorf Education, we ask that all families consider these guidelines when applying:
- Please be aware of our alternative “Birth Date Guidelines” outlined in the Enrollment Policy: Enrollment Policy
- Please review the Jeffco Code of Conduct
- Attend an MPCS Campus Tour.
- Campus tours are an excellent opportunity to come with questions and to learn more about our engaging curriculum and vibrant school culture. See Upcoming Tours for dates and times.