Prospective Families (Apply to MPCS)
Choice Enrollment in Jeffco for the 2021-2022 School Year
Jeffco Public Schools offers “Choice Enrollment” — a student from any district can apply to attend any Jeffco school that has space available.
Mountain Phoenix enrollment is managed through the EnrollJeffco website at http://www.enrolljeffco.org/
Families: Please continue to use EnrollJeffco to submit your enrollment requests over the 2021 summer break.
This includes students that are new to your neighborhood or wishing to change learning environment (in-person or remote).
- Any family wishing to enroll for the 21/22 school year, must submit an application in EnrollJeffco.
- Although EnrollJeffco remains open throughout the summer, Mountain Phoenix staff will not be able to process any enrollment requests until they return from summer break.
- If you have questions about choice enrollment or need support with EnrollJeffco during the summer break, please visit the EnrollJeffco.org website.
Please reference the following situational enrollment instructions regarding how to support students who want to enroll at your school during the following time periods:
While Considering Mountain Phoenix Community School for the 2021- 2022 school year…
Because of the unique qualities of a charter school guided by the Core Principles of Waldorf Education, we ask that all families consider these guidelines when applying:
- Please be aware of our alternative “Birth Date Guidelines” outlined in the Enrollment Policy: Student Enrollment Policy
- Please review the Jeffco Student Family Handbook – Code of Conduct
- Attend an MPCS Campus Tour.
- Due to COVID-19, we are not offering group or individual tours at this time. Please review the two informational videos at this link: https://www.mountainphoenix.org/enrollment/tour-mpcs/
- If you would like to pick up a folder of informational materials, please call the school at 303-728-9100 ex: 350. Alternately, you can download the following documents: