Prospective Families (Apply to MPCS)
Choice Enrollment in Jeffco for the 2021-2022 School Year
Jeffco Public Schools offers “Choice Enrollment” — a student from any district can apply to attend any Jeffco school that has space available.
You can learn more about the enrollment steps by viewing the Enrollment Roadmap
Important Deadlines for EnrollJeffco
Mountain Phoenix enrollment is managed through the EnrollJeffco website at http://www.enrolljeffco.org/
- Round 1 Choice Enrollment for the 2021-22 school year is December 8, 2020 – January 15, 2021.
- On January 26, 2021 the first round of offer letters will be sent. There will be a three-day period in which you need to accept your offer before it is declined.
- Round 2 Choice Enrollment for the 2021-22 school year opens January 19, 2021.
While Considering Mountain Phoenix Community School for the 2021- 2022 school year…
Because of the unique qualities of a charter school guided by the Core Principles of Waldorf Education, we ask that all families consider these guidelines when applying:
- Please be aware of our alternative “Birth Date Guidelines” outlined in the Enrollment Policy: Student Enrollment Policy
- Please review the Jeffco Student Family Handbook – Code of Conduct
- Attend an MPCS Campus Tour.
- Due to COVID-19, we are not offering group or individual tours at this time. Please review the two informational videos at this link: https://www.mountainphoenix.org/enrollment/tour-mpcs/
- If you would like to pick up a folder of informational materials, please call the school at 303-728-9100 ex: 350. Alternately, you can download the following documents: