Prospective Families: Apply to MPCS
Jeffco Public Schools offers “Choice Enrollment” — a student from any district can apply to attend any Jeffco school that has space available.
For the 2019-20 school year, Jeffco is implementing a new enrollment system to be used by all Jeffco schools called EnrollJeffco. Families will use this new system to apply and enroll in all Jeffco schools.
You can learn more about EnrollJeffco by watching the following short videos:
3 Easy Steps to Apply to Mountain Phoenix Community School
- Parents of new or prospective students need to create a Jeffco Connect account: https://jeffcoconnect.jeffco.k12.co.us/
- Use EnrollJeffco (http://www.enrolljeffco.org) to apply to Mountain Phoenix Community School.
- Submit your intentions January 22 – February 8 using your Jeffco Connect log in on a computer, tablet, or smart phone.
- All submissions are due midnight on Friday, Feb. 8, 2019.
- If you submitted a preschool or choice application, you will hear from all the schools you applied to in Mid/Late February. EnrollJeffco users that applied for schools (choice enrollment or preschool) will receive a notification indicating (1) an opportunity to accept an offer, or (2) information about wait list placement, for each school application.
You have five days to accept an offer; only one offer may be accepted.
Questions? Go to http://www.enrolljeffco.org
While Considering MPCS…
Because of the unique qualities of a charter school guided by the Core Principles of Waldorf Education, we ask that all families consider these guidelines when applying:
- Please be aware of our alternative “Birth Date Guidelines” outlined in the Enrollment Policy: Enrollment Policy
- Please review the Jeffco Code of Conduct
- Attend an MPCS Campus Tour.
- Campus tours are an excellent opportunity to come with questions and to learn more about our engaging curriculum and vibrant school culture. See Upcoming Tours for dates and times.