How to Apply
Because of the unique qualities of a charter school guided by the Core Principles of Waldorf Education, we ask that all families follow these guidelines to apply:
Review Important Information
Review the following documents to familiarize yourself with important MPCS policies and procedures:
- Enrollment Policy – Please be aware of our alternative “Birth Date Guidelines” outlined in the Enrollment Policy.
- EC (Early Childhood) Handbook
- MPCS Student/Parent Handbook
- Jeffco Code of Conduct
Submit an Application
- Complete and submit a Jeffco 2nd Choice Enrollment Form and an MPCS Application:
- Complete and submit the Kindergarten Equal Access form for Kindergarten applicants ONLY. This form is required for all Kindergarten applicants.
- Submit your application the following ways:
- Drop off your application during the schools office hours: Mon-Thur: 7:30 – 4:00 p.m. Friday: 7:30 – 2:00 p.m.
- Fax your application to 303-728-9801, Attn Sara Merkel.
- Scan and email your application to our Main Office at email@example.com
- Send your application in the mail to 4725 Miller St. Wheat Ridge, CO. 80033.
- If requested, attend an enrollment conference. In some cases, before placement can be confirmed, parents may be asked to attend an enrollment conference to review the student’s needs and the school’s expectations.
Attend an “Intro to Mountain Phoenix” Talk
During the application process, we require all families to attend an “Intro to Mountain Phoenix” Talk. Our goal is to provide you with insight into what it means to be a public charter school guided by the Core Principles of Waldorf Education, and to inform you of the unique qualities that set us apart.
Parents may submit applications before attending an Intro to Mountain Phoenix Talk. Parents are required to attend an Intro Talk before their children start school at Mountain Phoenix.
This is an excellent opportunity to come with questions and to learn more about our engaging curriculum and vibrant school culture. See Upcoming Tours & Talks for details.