The role of the Governing Council (also known as the Board of Directors) is to uphold the mission, vision, and policies of the school.
If you are interested in learning about the composition, regulations, and limitations that govern the Council, please review the MPCS ByLaws.
Governing Council 2018-2019
(From left to right: Sarah Landreth, Don Toups, Jeff Wilhite, Carla Mead, Samantha Siffring, Beth Cossette, Thomas Hensley)
Governing Council Members
Your 2018-2019 Governing Council members are:
- Don Toups (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jeff Wilhite (email@example.com)
- Samantha Siffring (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sarah Landreth (email@example.com)
- Beth Cossette (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Thomas Hensley (email@example.com)
- Carla Mead (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- To reach all of the governing council members at once, email email@example.com.
Governing Council Meeting Schedule
Parents are encouraged to attend at least one Governing Council meeting each school year. This is a great way to learn more about the leadership at MPCS (and the meetings count toward your volunteer hours)!
The meetings take place on the last Wednesday of the month at 6:00 p.m. There are three months that conflict with the schools holiday schedule (November, December, and March) and during those months, meetings will be held on the third Wednesday of the month. Check the calendar to confirm date and location.