The role of the Governing Council (also known as the Board of Directors) is to uphold the mission, vision, and policies of the school.
If you are interested in learning about the composition, regulations, and limitations that govern the Council, please review the MPCS ByLaws.
Governing Council 2019-2020 Board Members
(pictured above, left to right: Thomas Hensley, Beth Cossette, Sarah Landreth, Jeff Wilhite, Carla Mead, Samantha Siffring, and Erin Hartlein)
- Sarah Landreth (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jeff Wilhite (email@example.com)
- Samantha Siffring (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Beth Cossette (email@example.com)
- Thomas Hensley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Carla Mead (email@example.com)
- Erin Hartlein (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- To reach all of the governing council members at once, email email@example.com.
Governing Council Meetings
Parents are encouraged to attend at least one Governing Council meeting each school year. This is a great way to learn more about the leadership at MPCS (and the meetings count toward your volunteer hours)!
The meetings take place on the last Wednesday of the month at 6:00 p.m. There are three months that conflict with the schools holiday schedule (November, December, and March) and during those months, meetings will be held on the third Wednesday of the month. Check the calendar to confirm date and location.
The Open Meetings Law requires the secretary of each local public body to keep a record of each person who has requested specific notice of meetings and to provide individual notice to such persons in advance of any meeting. If you would like to be added to a “Sunshine List” please contact Sarah Landreth at firstname.lastname@example.org.