Journey Through the Grades – 1/21
Saturday, January 21 | 10:00 a.m. to noon in the Eurythmy Room | Refreshments will be served.
We warmly invite you to come and learn more about the Waldorf Curriculum. Experience for yourself this unique and creative approach to education and how it prepares our students for the future:
- 10:00 to 10:20 a.m. – “How the Waldorf Curriculum Academically Prepares your Children and Fosters a Lifelong Love of Learning” with Jen Chace, Assistant Director of Curriculum and Instruction
- 10:20 to 11:00 a.m. – Experience the Curriculum: Movement and Artistic Activities Led by Our Faculty
- 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. – Enjoy a display of academic work that illustrates how students develop on their journey through the grades, visit with faculty, and get your questions answered
- 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. – Campus tour
The event is open to:
- Adults only, please
- All currently enrolled parents AND anyone who has already attended a Tour or Intro to Waldorf Talk.