Why the Annual Give Is So Important
By donating to the Annual Give, you ensure the financial security of MPCS and enhance the arts-based education available to our community. The money helps to support our Waldorf teaching methods and specials such as handwork, music, games/PE, Eurythmy, art, and Spanish.
It also helps with faculty professional development and training, Waldorf-inspired classrooms and curriculum, as well as capital improvements on our campus.
Please reach out to family, friends and neighbors to help with this initiative.
Thank you for your help…it means so much to our school!
Support MPCS & Donate to the MPCS Annual Give:
- Online Giving – Donate online at www.coloradogives.org/MPCS.
- Offline Giving – If you would prefer to donate by check, simply attach a note to your donation with your child’s name, grade and teacher. Place your check (made payable to MPCS Foundation) in an envelope and either mail to MPCS or drop off at the Main Office. Our address is 4725 Miller St., Wheat Ridge, CO 80033.
- Stock Transfer – Making a gift to MPCS using appreciated stock, bonds, mutual funds, or property is a win for all parties involved. To learn more about our guidelines for transferring publically traded securities to our school, please email the MPCS Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Corporate Matching Gifts – Does your company match employee-based contributions? If so, contact the Foundation so that we can verify your donations with your human resources department. If your company require registration with a specific corporate giving platform (e.g. Benevity), let us know so we can comply.
How Much Should I Give?
We are asking for a $400 donation per student to meet our $75,000 fundraising goal.
Here is how your contribution might look for your family based on the number of children you have enrolled:
|Children at MPCS||Annual Donation||Per Month||Per Week|
You can set up your donation to be a recurring gift on the Colorado Gives website.
We understand that some families are able to give more, and some less. We are beyond grateful for anything you can give. We ask that everyone give a meaningful gift, no matter the amount.
100% participation from our community is critical because supporters outside the school – donors, prospective families, grantors, look closely at that support percentage. The more that we give as a community, the more likely that they will give to us!
We are striving for 100% participation in every class! Every gift is welcomed and so appreciated, no matter the amount.
Show Your Support
- Change your Facebook profile pic to show your support.
- Send an email to the important people in your lives — extended family, grandparents and friends — and invite them to support MPCS. Here is an example of what you can say.
How Your Donation Will Support MPCS
Last year we celebrated a big accomplishment; the installation of a new playground! It took several years of fundraising to earn the $150,000 that we needed, but we did it. Our hard work has finally come to fruition and our children are already benefiting from our hard work.
Your future donations will help us accomplish the following goals:
- Planning for our dire need of a new Great Hall Structure — one that would house a gym, a theater, and potentially a cafeteria.
- Improving our playgrounds to include natural elements, curriculum gardens and woodworking for inspiring, experiential learning
- Developing distinguished educators and staff through a robust professional development program
- Ensuring all children have quality tools and supplies in the classroom while keeping school material fees reasonable for families
Don’t forget, by scheduling your Annual Give donation for Colorado Gives Day, you are increasing the value of every dollar that you donate! Schedule your donation today!
Thank you for your support! Your gift is truly needed and cherished.
If you have a question, please write the MPCS Foundation at email@example.com.