Why the Annual Give SO Important
Funds raised through the Annual Give:
- Ensure the financial security of MPCS
- Enhance arts-based education available to our community
- Support our Waldorf teaching methods and specials such as handwork, music, games/PE, Eurythmy, art, and Spanish
- Help offset costs for faculty professional development and training
- Finance capital improvements on our campus – we are currently raising money for the new ECE playground!
Give Monthly to Support Annually
Take the stress out of a larger one-time donation and sign up for monthly giving. We ask that all families provide a monetary contribution that they can afford. Monthly giving allows families to break up the support to an affordable monthly payment. These payments can be timed in such away to ensure that any financial burden is lessened.
For example, if you are paid on the 15th of every month, consider making a monthly donation of $20.00 on the 16th of each month. It is an easy no-hassle way to support your school!
We are asking for a $200 donation per student to meet our fundraising goal.
Here is how your contribution might look for your family based on the number of children you have enrolled:
|Children at MPCS||Annual Donation||Per Month||Per Week|
You can set up your donation to be a recurring gift on the Colorado Gives website.
We understand that some families are able to give more, and some less. We are beyond grateful for anything you can give. We ask that everyone give a meaningful gift, no matter the amount.
100% participation from our community is critical because supporters outside the school – donors, prospective families, grantors, look closely at that support percentage. The more that we give as a community, the more likely that they will give to us!
How Can I Give?
We align our Annual Give donation drive with Colorado Gives Day, which is December 8th, 2020.
Way to donate include:
- Online Giving – Donate online at https://www.coloradogives.org/MPCS
You can set up your donation to be a recurring monthly gift. This allows you to pick a monthly amount that supports your budget while helping your community! For example, a monthly donation of $50.00 will easily meet the Annual Give goal and will provide financial peace of mind for your family. Give Monthly to Support Annually!
- Offline Giving – If you would prefer to donate by check, simply attach a note to your donation with your child’s name, grade and teacher. Place your check (made payable to MPCS Foundation) in an envelope and either mail to MPCS or drop off at the Main Office. Our address is 4725 Miller St., Wheat Ridge, CO 80033.
- Stock Transfer – Making a gift to MPCS using appreciated stock, bonds, mutual funds, or property is a win for all parties involved. To learn more about our guidelines for transferring publically traded securities to our school, please email the MPCS Foundation at email@example.com.
- Corporate Matching Gifts – Does your company match employee-based contributions? If so, contact the Foundation so that we can verify your donations with your human resources department. If your company require registration with a specific corporate giving platform (e.g. Benevity), let us know so we can comply.
We are striving for 100% participation in every class! Every gift is welcomed and so appreciated, no matter the amount. Classes with 100% participation will receive an additional bonus directly to their classroom account.
How Your Donation Will Support MPCS
Last year we celebrated a big accomplishment; the installation of a new Grades playground! It took several years of fundraising to earn the $150,000 that we needed, but we did it. Our hard work has finally come to fruition and our children are already benefiting from our hard work.
Your future donations will help us accomplish the following goals:
- Planning for our new ECE playground to include natural elements, curriculum gardens and woodworking for inspiring, experiential learning
- Developing distinguished educators and staff through a robust professional development program
- Ensuring all children have quality tools and supplies in the classroom while keeping school material fees reasonable for families
Thank you for your support! Your gift is truly valued and cherished.
If you have a question, please write the MPCS Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.