Funding Requests or Fundraising Ideas
If you have a fundraising idea you would like the Foundation to consider, you must fill out a Fundraiser Request Form and submit for approval by the Fundraising Committee.
ALL fundraising proposals need to follow this new process (large-scale, school-wide, and classroom).
Please follow the process below to submit your proposal:
- Read the Fundraising Policy.
- Fill out a Fundraiser Request Form and click Submit.
- Be as detailed as possible, provide as much information as you can about your proposed fundraiser with information about anticipated expenses, expected income, volunteer logistics, etc.
- Also, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let use know that you have submitted a request.
Please submit your fundraising request at least a month before your proposed fundraiser. Planning your fundraiser early helps to ensure it’s success.
The Fundraising Committee typically makes a decision within one week.
* If you have any questions about the fundraising request process or the form, please email email@example.com