Use the Scrip Program to purchase gift cards for the stores and restaurants that you love, and MPCS will receive a percentage of your purchase at no cost to you. Below are a few examples of what MPCS will receive if you buy a gift card for the following nearby restaurants or stores:
- Sprouts – MPCS will receive 5% of your purchase.
- Old Navy or Gap – MPCS will receive 14% of your purchase.
- Target – MPCS will receive 5% of your purchase.
- Starbucks – MPCS will receive 7% of your purchase.
For a complete list, see the Scrip web site.
Sign up for the Scrip Program
To sign up for the Scrip Program:
- Go to www.ShopWithScrip.com and click Register, then click “Join a Scrip Program.”
- Enter MPCS’s enrollment code: E4A3E95F34319. By entering this code, your Scrip account will be associated with the MPCS Foundation/PC non-profit, and our school can begin earning rebates on your purchases.
- Fill in all required personal information and click “I Accept.”
- Choose two security challenge questions from the list and provide answers.
It’s that easy! Share these instructions and MPCS’s enrollment code with friends, family, etc. It’s such an easy way to earn money for our school!
Use PrestoPay to Link Your Bank Account to Your Scrip Account
Now that you’ve signed up for Scrip, please link your bank account with PrestoPay. To sign up for PrestoPay, after you login, click on “Cart” (upper right hand corner of page) and then select “PrestoPay” under “Payment Options.” Lastly, select “Sign up now!” On this page, you can watch the “Family Registration” video to learn about all of the benefits of signing up for PrestoPay.
If you prefer to pay for your gift cards by check, print out your order form and bring it with the check (made out to “MPCS”) to the Main Office or the Middle School Office. Deposits will be made and cards will be ordered once a week by the Scrip Coordinator.
If you have questions about the Scrip Program, see here or email MPCSscrips@gmail.com.
Everyone has to eat, right? Why not shop at your favorite grocery store, doing your typical weekly shopping but ALSO helping MPCS with its fundraising goals? Simply get a gift card for King Soopers, Natural Grocers, or Safeway and MPCS will receive 5% of your purchase, at no extra cost to you!
Ruth Trode, an MPCS parent, did a fantastic job creating this fun and informative video that beautifully explains how easy it is to support MPCS simply by buying groceries. Imagine what we could do for our students with $120,000!
How Does it Work?
Purchase a grocery card for your favorite store in the MPCS Main Office:
- Natural Grocers – Grocery cards can be purchased in $25, $50, and $100 increments in the Main Office. These cards are not re-loadable. You must return to the Main Office to buy more.
- King Soopers and Safeway – Buy a grocery card for $5, then you can simply load and reload it when you go through the checkout line.
Simply link your account to support the Mountain Phoenix Community School Foundation via Amazon Smile.
For those who don’t know what Amazon Smile is…
“AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.”
You can set up your Amazon account to donate eligible purchases to Mountain Phoenix Community School Foundation at the following link:
To learn more, go to this link: About Amazon Smile