MPCS Tech Support
We are committed to technologically supporting our families in this new remote learning experience.
Because we have built the framework for this remote learning experience so quickly, we need your patience and positive attitude as we get everyone up and running!
We also need you to do your part to trouble-shoot your own tech issues before reaching out to our support team.
Here are the resources to help you when trouble-shooting:
- How to connect a Chromebook to WiFi
- How to Log in to Google Classroom
- Join a Zoom Meeting from Your Mobile Device
- If you are having password issues when trying to access your Jeffco student email, please reach out to Suzy at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
- Also, please double-check you are logged out of any other Google account on your device.
If you are not able to resolve your issue, we are here to help.
Please use the MPCS Tech Help Request Form to contact MPCS Support Staff.
We will be responding to help desk tickets during the following hours:
Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
If you enter a ticket outside of this time window, expect to hear back from us the following day.