Pickup & Drop-Off Information
Key messages for drivers:
- Watch for, and yield to, pedestrians and bicyclists near and around the school.
- Obey speed limits for the school zone.
- Come to a complete stop at stop signs.
- Do not block pedestrian crosswalks including corners.
Key messages for pedestrians:
- Always look left, right and left again before crossing the street.
- Cross streets at crosswalks and corners.
- Do not walk out from between parked cars.
If you are parking and walking up to pick up your grades student, please come to the cone at the rear of the pickup area. An 8th grader, in a vest, will assist in bringing your child(ren) to you.
ECE Pickup & Drop-Off Procedures
ECE pickup and drop-off procedures have not changed. Please park on the Miller Street side to pickup and drop-off your child.
To print the ECE Pick-Up & Drop-Off Map, click here.
Grades 1 to 8 Pickup Procedures
Grades one through eight will now be dropped off and picked up on the north side of the school. The key points to remember are:
- Right turn only into the parking lot from the frontage road.
- After turning right from the frontage road, form two lines in the parking lot.
- Merge (alternating) into one line before the first turn by the middle school.
- After turning right (by the cottages), stay in the right lane until your child joins you. Then, pull into the left lane to exit the parking lot.
- Alternative Routes to the Frontage Road for Pick-Up
To expedite pick-up, parents may only take a right turn into the frontage road parking lot. The map below shows the options that exist for approaching from the west.
To print the frontage road map, click here.
To print the alternative routes, click here.