Pick Up & Drop Off Information
Key messages for drivers:
- Watch for, and yield to, pedestrians and bicyclists near and around the school.
- Obey speed limits for the school zone.
- Come to a complete stop at stop signs.
- Do not block pedestrian crosswalks including corners.
Key messages for pedestrians:
- Always look left, right and left again before crossing the street.
- Cross streets at crosswalks and corners.
- Do not walk out from between parked cars.
ECE Pickup & Drop-Off Procedures
Please park on the Miller Street to pick up and drop-off your child.
To print the ECE Pick-Up & Drop-Off Map, click here.
Grades 1 to 8 Pickup Procedures
Grades one through eight are to be dropped off on the 1-70 Frontage Road (north side) of the school.
The key points to remember are:
- Right turn only into the parking lot from the frontage road.
- After turning right from the frontage road, form two lines in the parking lot.
- Merge (alternating) into one line before the first turn by the middle school.
- After turning right (by the cottages), stay in the right lane until your child joins you. Then, pull into the left lane to exit the parking lot.
- Alternative Routes to the Frontage Road for Pick-Up
To expedite pick-up, parents may only take a right turn into the frontage road parking lot. The map below shows the options that exist for approaching from the west.
To print the frontage road map, click here.
To print the alternative routes, click here.