MPCS has partnered with WaytoGo to offer a carpooling program to our community. Schoolpool is a secure system that will connect you with families in your neighborhood to share in the responsibilities of getting the kids to school and back via carpooling, walking, biking, or riding RTD together. This is a wonderful tool for our families and a great opportunity to reduce our collective carbon footprint.
How Does Schoolpool Work?
Once you are officially signed up, you will be able to search for MPCS families who live nearby and then contact them using the information provided. You will also be able to add comments to your account (i.e., can provide morning rides, student is in after school activities, carpool is full, etc.), search other addresses (i.e., second household, grandparents, etc.), and elect to share your information with families at other schools through a secure web site.
How to Get Started
Review this School Pool document to sign up!
- Your information will only be shared with MPCS families; WaytoGo will not sell it to other businesses, agencies or third parties. Likewise, we ask you to treat the information with privacy.
- There is no obligation to participate. You can opt-out at any time.
- If you are interested in participating, you will need to take the initiative to contact families to determine interest and make arrangements.
- MPCS and Way to Go assume no responsibility, but provide information for your use. Way to Go does not run background checks, confirm valid drivers’ licenses or assess insurance coverage on participants. You are advised to screen participants to your personal satisfaction and check your own insurance coverage for carpooling to assure you are covered under these voluntary arrangements. No drivers, vehicles or insurance are provided.
- Schoolpool is sponsored by Way to Go, a program of the Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG). Add email@example.com to your address book or safe sender list to ensure your information is delivered to your inbox.