The Infinite Campus Parent Portal is our online system that allows parents/guardians and students to access and manage their information. Updating information in Infinite Campus is a mandatory process for registration.
Here you can:
- Maintain Parent/Caregiver/Guardian emergency contact information
- Manage District Notification Preferences
- Pay School Fees Online
- View Attendance for Upper School
Need to reset your password? Click here.
ParentSquare has been adopted as our primary school-wide communication tool. www.parentsquare.com
ParentSquare gives you the ability to see communications from the school, any classrooms in which you have a student, and any committees or groups, in one centralized place. You will also use ParentSquare to log your volunteer hours, post messages and pictures to your child’s classroom, and privately message your child’s teacher. Here is a quick tutorial!
The Weekly Reporter will also be sent out via ParentSquare, which is a weekly post that publicizes reminders, news, and information on upcoming events.
All parents/caregivers who updated their information in Infinite Campus, which is a requirement for registration, will be sent an activation email for ParentSquare.
You can contact Sondra to add other family members/caregivers added to ParentSquare if they also need to receive messages from teachers and the school: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jeffco does their best to limit mass emails, phone calls, and text messages. Sometimes, they are necessary to highlight important information or to send out time-sensitive district wide messages to the community. To ensure that you receive all district communications via School Messenger, please confirm your information is complete and correct in Infinite Campus. Please note, that for snow days or days off, Mountain Phoenix may vary from the district. Check PS for these updates to confirm.
Here are a few resources that may be of interest to you:
- MPCS Facebook Page – Our school FB page generally shares information that is applicable to people in the greater community (outside those who are currently enrolled at Mountain Phoenix.)
- Phoenix Families Facebook Page – Phoenix Families is a private group run by our Parent Council that is only available to parents and/or guardians of students currently enrolled at Mountain Phoenix Community School. This group is not moderated by school staff. It is a volunteer parent-led group. All opinions and views shared here are solely those of the individual expressing them. To join the Phoenix Families group, click here.
- Buy/Sell/Trade MPCS Facebook Group – This is a private Facebook group only open to MPCS families that provides the opportunity for you to buy, sell, and trade gently used goods. To join the buy/sell/trade group, click here.
- MPCS Instagram – To follow MPCS on Instagram, click here.
- MPCS YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel