“Simplifying Schedules in Family Life” with Christine Summerfield – 1/11 (7:00 p.m.)
Monday, January 11 (7:00 to 9:00 p.m. in the Great Hall)
In this workshop, you will learn the following:
- What is scheduling? How is it different than rhythm?
- Discover tips about simplifying schedules in every day life
- Learn the benefits of creating pauses and relieving tension in between activities
- Create more peace and calm in the home
- A practical parenting tool for discipline with kids
- Reconnect with your family’s values and be in charge of your family’s schedule!