Summer Volunteer Projects
We were not able to host our spring Stewardship Day in April, therefore many campus projects were not completed before the end of the school year.
If you are interested in volunteering over the summer, we would be very grateful for help with the following projects:
- Prep and repaint gazebo on front lawn with paint and supplies supplied by school.
- Prep: sand, scrape, repair/replace damaged wood: 2 people for 2 hours
- Repaint: 2 people for 2.5 hours
- Repaint building letters around school which are pretty weathered.
- 5-7 signs: 1 person for 2 hours
- Re-carpet primary building stairwell.
- 2 people for 3 hours
- Paint primary building instrument white shelving like middle school.
- Prep: wipe down, sweep out: 2 people for 2 hours
- Paint: 2 people for 4 hours
- Restore/repaint MPCS sign on front of primary building which is very weathered…would need scaffolding or tall ladder.
- Prep: sand, scrape, repair/replace damaged wood: 1 person for 2 hours
- Paint: 1 person for 3 hours
- Other hallway painting in primary building.
- Roughly 12 hours of painting
All of these projects could be accomplished within Jeffco Public Health orders for safe in-person activities. If participating, please be aware of the following guidelines; 6′ social distancing, no more than 10 people working together in a space indoor or outdoor, face coverings suggested when social distancing difficult, no childcare offered, but children can be on site with parents/caregivers and are counted in the 10 person limit.
If you are interested in helping with any of these projects, please contact Mr. Heffernan via ParentSquare message or email at email@example.com.