Open to the Public: Winter Market, Saturday November 17th from 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Saturday, November 17th from 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
The Winter Market features local artisans, handmade gifts, food trucks, and kid’s crafts.
This event is open to the public.
Bring your family and friends!
Indoor/Outdoor Ornaments with nuts and pine cones
Gingerbread Houses/Ice Cream Cone Trees
MPCS Apparel Tie-Dye Station
Little Elves Shoppe
- Hours: 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. ECE through second grade children.
- At 1:30, the Shoppe is open for parents and students above grade 2!
- Cost: $10/gift. All proceeds will go to the ECE Program.
Parents from each ECE classroom work very hard to create gifts for the Shoppe each year. The gifts are stunning — with true craftsmanship, thought, and quality. Students will be led through the Shoppe by an elf (ECE teacher or assistant). The elf will help the student select a gift.
Food Vendors Include:
The Crock Spot: www.thecrockspot.com
Skadi’s Colorado: www.skadisco.com
- Imaginings and Magical Things
- Hip Violet Handmade baby bibs & accessories www.HipViolet.com
- Moona Creations www.etsy.com/shop/MoonaCreationsStudio
- Rusty Star Farms and Granola Girl Handmade peg dolls, felt animals, salt-scrubs, soap, and granola
- Amber Lights Candles Pure Beeswax Candles www.amberlightscandles.com
- Mountain Macs Art Handknit goods, cookies, hair braiding, & crafts
- Celene’s Touch Massage Therapy and Bodywork Massage Therapy www.celenestouch.com
- Get 2 Gnomey Whimsical handmade toys, and of course gnomes!
- These Nimble Fingers Handmade wool toys and decorations, Malas, and Calendula Salve www.etsy.com/shop/thesenimblefingers
- Kind Caterpillar All natural and vegan skincare products such as soap, lotion, face creams and serums, and some home products such as soy candles, room spray and air fresheners. www.kindcaterpillar.com
- QualityQuiltsByCYD I make quilts. I have a stock of table toppers, wall hangings, baby quilts, and bed size quilts. I also do custom quilting. All of my my quilts are machine pieced, but I do both machine and hand quilting. I do traditional and modern quilting.
- Mad Russian Designs Wood carvings, fairy houses
- Muggle Creations Wood burning art www.Mugglecreations.com
- Little Shop Hand made felted figures, beaded bracelets and knitted scarves and other handmade items.
- CraftyCosmo Handcrafted knitted and sewn goods
- Heather Robinson Selling Handcrafted Goods
- KK’s Sublime Slime
- Jamie’s Pantry Elderberry Syrup, Jams, Fresh baked goods
- Natural Herbal Living Herbal teas, tinctures, elixirs, syrups, honeys, bath salts, and body care www.naturalherballiving.com
- Vital Roots Herbal Care All natural, herbal, spirit and skin mend body products. Including spa, facial and baby care www.etsy.com/shop/VitalRootsHerbs
- ModPot Offering a variety of unique cast stone handmade, pots, vessels, nature castings and sculpture. ModPot is passionate about pushing the limits of the medium and is constantly innovating and creating new diverse ways to cast stone. Being green and environmentally conscious is extremely important to us. We reuse, recycle and repurpose. We even have carbon neutral stone mix; hemp-crete. We believe in providing beautifully crafted, functional one of a kind high quality and art pieces that will tell the test of time. www.modpot.com
- Pink Diesel Designs Handmade tuques, cowls, Waldorf dolls, bags and more. www.etsy.com/shop/pinkdieseldesigns
- Peek-a-Boo Peanut
- hadujah kibuuka
- Rising Frequency
- Laura Drotar
- Canned Goods We repurpose tin food cans into glamorous products you want and then we give one can to charity for each item purchased. http://www.CANNEDGOODS.net